In order to provide a much more seamless experience to your end-users, you can configure Applivery to fully follow your design and branding guidelines. This article will explain you how.
Customizing your Organization
Start by going to your Organization Settings (from the left side menu). Under this section you will be able to customize almost everything:
- Organization name: that will be displayed in your App Store
- Organization Slug: that will be used to generate your App Store URL: (you.applivery.io)
- Logo: That will appear on top of your App Store. If it’s not available, your Organization name will be displayed instead (Tip: make it transparent and clear if you choose a dark Primary color)
- Picture: that will be used as your App Store icon when users Add it to their Homescreen
- Primary color: The main color of your App Store, mainly used for the header and other small details.
- Website URL: Your website URL that will be available for your users into the App Store burger menu
Customizing your App Store and published Apps
In addition to the main customizations, you can also fine tune your App Store look & feel by choosing a more appropriate color for the Install Button or configure a Custom Domain name for your App Store. Both configurations can be performed by going to the Store section of your Organization.
Customizing email notifications
Applivery now allows you to configure which notifications will be sent to your users (both Collaborators and Employees, independently) and customize the default message that will be sent.
Remember that email notifications are sent to users mainly in two cases:
- When new Builds are uploaded, to collaborators and employees
- When new Reports are received, only to collaborators.
To configure these values, go to your App and then jump into it’s Settings tab. Note that by entering a default notification message you are just setting up a default message that could be overwritten at any moment when uploading new versions from the Dashboard, API or CI systems.