Investors Pedro Tortosa (Peak Thomas) and Lead Angels by Intelectium bet on Applivery and drive its growth towards 2024.
Since César founded the company and after the incorporation of Eduardo and Jaime later on to continue driving the product from the technical side, Applivery’s objective has always been the same: revolutionize and modernize the digital processes of companies of any size through an innovative SaaS platform that simplify the management of corporate applications and devices. Applivery is able to ensure maximum security without compromising the user experience, drastically improving the way employees interact and engage with technology in the workplace and challenging the status quo.
- We managed to position ourselves as a strategic company in the device management market.
- We were the first MDM company to offer close support in Spanish for global Spanish-speaking customers.
- We position ourselves as the easiest and fastest to deploy unified device management (UEM) platform on the market.
- Well-known companies such as Repsol, McDonalds, BNP, Ecoalf or Bose have already entrusted the security and productivity of their devices and corporate applications to Applivery.
- We have been recognized as “Great Place to Work 2023“.
- G2 has awarded us, for two consecutive seasons, the recognition for: “best company to do business with”, “best support” and “high performance”.
- We have launched more than 30 new features, positioning Applivery as the MDM platform that launches more features per quarter.
- We multiplied our team x5, we have written more code than ever, and we have broken all drinking and eating records for coffees and Spanish omelets.
During 2024 we will maintain our vision and commitment to continue building the easiest to deploy and use UEM (Unified Endpoint Management) technology platform that is not only secure, but also incredibly efficient.
The goal: to become the leading device management platform in Europe.
This strategic financial boost will help us to consolidate our business model in Spain, but also to continue growing internationally, where we already have experience with important projects in the UK, Germany, Italy, USA and Latin America.
To this end, we will strengthen our sales team, support team and technical teams that look after the product, and we will continue to enrich our platform with important lines of work around cybersecurity and AI in order to continue revolutionizing device management in the enterprise environment.
This is just the beginning. The time has come to modernize employees’ main work tool: the devices they work with on a daily basis. Applivery wants to continue helping them to be more efficient and productive, thus improving their job satisfaction and leaving behind routine tasks and traditional administrative processes in favor of automation.
Are you ready to transform the management of your devices and increase the productivity of your teams? Start your 14-day free trial now. No credit card, no worries!