Last updated: May 21, 2018
Cookies are brief information that is sent and stored on the hard drive of the user’s computer through your browser when it is connected to a website. Cookies can be used to collect and store user data while connected to facilitate the services requested and that are not usually kept (session cookies), or to preserve user data for other types of future services and that can be preserved indefinitely (Persistent cookies). The cookies can be own or from third parties.
There are several types of cookies:
- Technical cookies that facilitate user navigation and the use of the different options or services offered by the website, such as identifying the session, allowing access to certain areas, facilitating orders, purchasing, completing forms, registration, security, facilitating functionalities ( videos, social networks …).
- Personalization cookies that allow the user to access the services according to their preferences (language, browser, configuration …).
- Analysis cookies that allow analysis of the behavior of web users and that allow user activity to be measured and the creation of navigation profiles in order to improve websites.
- Advertising cookies that allow the management of advertising spaces on the website.
- Customized advertising cookies that allow the management of advertising spaces on the web based on the user’s behavior and browsing habits, where their profile is obtained and allows them to customize the advertising displayed on the user’s browser.
Applivery, S.L. uses technical, session, advertising and analysis cookies, own and of third parties that, in no case, treat personal data, but capture browsing habits for statistical purposes.
Therefore, when accessing our website and in compliance with article 22 of the Law of Services of the Information Society we have requested your consent for its use.
Anyway, we inform you that you can activate or deactivate and these cookies by following the instructions of your Internet browser:
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
- Opera: Tools -> Preferences -> Edit preferences> Cookies
For more information, you can consult the Help of your browser or on the support pages of the same:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com
- FireFox: https://support.mozilla.org
- Internet Explorer: https://windows.microsoft.com
- Safari: http://www.apple.com
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/