Exciting news for IT pros and mobile device managers! Applivery has just launched some game-changing updates to make your life easier. Our new features include exporting user lists to a CSV file, a configuration wizard for single and multi-app kiosk modes, a sleek lost mode view, advanced app distribution, and more. These improvements are designed to streamline your mobile device management and maximize your productivity.
Facilitating the Selection of the Installation Type
Export List of Users
New Single-App and Multi-App Kiosk Configurations
Lost Mode View
Advanced App Distribution
- Fixed a bug that prevented selecting multiple items in the list of devices when associating an ABM license.
- Fixed a bug that prevented loading the modal window when creating a new enrollment template.
- A number of improvements have been made to prevent a known Safari bug preventing the selection of personal certificates.
- Other minor bugs have been fixed and new stability improvements have been added.
Rearrangement of Android Policies
We continue to work on improving our device management products. Soon you will see generally available the following features that we have been piloting in private beta.
- Apple Device Management Agent
- Scripts execution in Mac devices
Additionally, it will soon also be possible to manage mac packages (PKG) through Applivery App Distribution, making it much easier to maintain packages on your mac devices.