Our datacenters are located in some of the most respected datacenter facility providers in the world. We leverage all of the capabilities of these providers including physical security and environmental controls to secure our infrastructure from physical threat or impact. Each site is staffed 24/7/365 with on-site physical security to protect against unauthorized entry. Security controls provided by our datacenter facilities includes but is not limited to:
- 24/7 Physical security guard services
- Physical entry restrictions to the property and the facility
- Physical entry restrictions to our co-located datacenter within the facility
- Full CCTV coverage externally and internally for the facility
- Biometric readers with two-factor authentication
- Facilities are unmarked as to not draw attention from the outside
- Battery and generator backup
- Generator fuel carrier redundancy
- Secure loading zones for delivery of equipment
Systems controlling the management network at Applivery log to our centralized logging environment to allow for performance and security monitoring. Our logging includes system actions as well as the logins and commands issued by our system administrators.
Applivery's Security team utilizes monitoring and analytics capabilities to identify potentially malicious activity within our infrastructure. User and system behaviors are monitored for suspicious activity, and investigations are performed following our incident reporting and response procedures.