If you have already created your first app, now it’s time to upload your first build. There are several ways to do it including automatic ones using our API or 3rd party platforms such as Bitrise.io or Fastlane that allows to automatically deploy your Apps into Applivery in a seamless and effortless way.
Since it’s your first time, let’s keep it simple!
1. Go to your Applications #
Go to your Apps (from the top side menu) and click the App where you want to upload a Build to.
2. Upload build #
You will be redirected to the list of Builds (probably empty right now). Now click button.
.ipafr iOS and iPadOS
The modal view will automatically change to allow you to select some additional settings such as the name of the build, add some tags, add a changelog or configure the notification settings.
Once you are ready to proceed, click button to start the upload process.
Once it finishes to upload your Build, you will be back to the list of Builds and you should find a new row with one of the following status:
- Queued: the build is waiting to be processed by our systems.
- Processing: the package is being processed by our systems.
- Failed: the package has been analyzed but we were not able to get any information out of it. You can read more about the Build processing error codes here.
- Finished: the build has been successfully processed. You will see the App icon (if any) and additional information.
Please be patient since it might take a while depending on the size of your builds.