Access & Login
Sometimes you will be required to authenticate in order to access to the App Store or a given App. Depending on your organization configuration there will be one or multiple Authentication options:
- Traditional login or LDAP:
Enter your Email or corporate User Name and password. Then click the green “Next” button to proceed.
- Single-Sign On:
If available, a green button with the text “Login with Company Name” will be displayed at the top of the login screen. Click on it and you will be redirected to the Single-Sign On screen where you can securely enter your corporate login credentials.
In case you have lost your password, click the “I forgot my password” link from the Login screen and type your email address in the prompted pop-up. You will receive an email with the instructions to reset your password.
Navigation, Search, Language and Sharing
Once you land into the App Store each publication you have been granted access to, will be listed under the list of Apps. You can change how Apps are displayed in the list of Apps and group them by project by going to the “More options” menu and selecting “View in groups” option.
You can filter the list of Apps by clicking the magnifier icon at the top and type the name of the App you are looking for.
Applivery is available in 10 different languages. It automatically detects your operative system default language and applies if available. If not, the default language (English) will be automatically selected. You can change the language at any time from the “More options > Change language” menu located at the right top of the App Store.
You can share the link to a given App with others in many different ways (QR Code, URL or through your favourite native Apps). Once inside an App follow this steps:
- Tap the “More options” right top menu.
- From the drop down menu, select “Share” option.
All sharing options will be display next, including a unique URL and QR code. You can also tap the “Share to…” option to display the native sharing options to share the App with others through the social Apps installed in your device.
Once inside an App in the App Store:
- Tap the “Install” green button.
- A confirmation message will be prompted requesting your permission to install the App. Tap “Install“.
- Swipe up to go to your Home Screen. The download and installation process will start and you will see a progress bar. Wait until the App icon appears to open it.
Enterprise Apps (Untrusted Enterprise Developer)
Depending on the type of certificate used to sign the applications, they may require some additional steps to “Trust” the application developer. If once installed the App you see the message “Untrusted Enterprise Developer” when tapping on it, follow the next steps:
- Go to Settings > General
- Tap Settings & Device Management
- Select your Company name
- Press “Trust Company name“
Add to Home Screen
You can add your organization App Store directly as an standard App in the Home Screen to simplify accessing your company Apps in a faster way.
- Open your organization App Store URL (i.e.: demo.applivery.com) using Safari Web Browser.
- Tap the “Share” button at the bottom grey navigation bar.
- Select Tap “Add to Home Screen” option from the prompt menu.
- Choose a name for the App and click “Add” button.
You will find your organization App Store added to the Home Screen of your phone. It will remember your login settings and open in full screen mode for a better user experience.
You can access and download all the previous screenshots in high quality from the following link.