Welcome to the Applivery API that will help you to interact with Applivery Platform from your systems at the level of your Apps (projects). It provides a small set of methods that will allow you to get information related to your Apps but also management of builds and App Store settings.
Now we are going to explain how to interact with Applivery API, starting from authentication and discovering all the things you’ll be able to do.
- Applivery provides a simple but powerful JSON based REST API protected with a token-based Authentication.
- API Base Domain: The base domain for all requests is
- Authentication: The majority of the endpoints require authentication.
- Apps API: Each Applivery App has its own App Token that must be included in the request Headers. Read more about how to get your App Token.
- Organizations API: In the case of the Organizations API, you must use a Service Account. Read more about how to configure your Service Accounts.
- Headers: Applivery requires two single HTTP Headers that should be included in all the requests:
Content-Type: application/json Authorization: bearer < Your_App_Token >
When we make backwards-incompatible changes to the API, we release new, API versions. The current version is
v1. Read our API changelog and to learn more about backwards compatibility.