Access & Login #
Sometimes you will be required to authenticate in order to access to the App Store or a given App. Depending on your organization configuration there will be one or multiple Authentication options:
- Traditional login or LDAP:
Enter your Email or corporate User Name and password. Then click the green “Next” button to proceed.
- Single-Sign On:
If available, a green button with the text “Login with Company Name” will be displayed at the top of the login screen. Click on it and you will be redirected to the Single-Sign On screen where you can securely enter your corporate login credentials.
If you are a Dashboard user relying on Google authentication to access it, you must create a traditional password for your account.
To do this, go to your workspace, click on "Account", and select "Change password" to set a new password.
Once you have completed this step, you will be able to access the App Store using either the traditional login or LDAP (1).
Recovery password #
In case you have lost your password, click the “I forgot my password” link from the Login screen and type your email address in the prompted pop-up. You will receive an email with the instructions to reset your password.
Navigation, Search, Language and Sharing #
Once you land into the App Store each publication you have been granted access to, will be listed under the list of Apps. You can change how Apps are displayed in the list of Apps and group them by project by going to the “More options” menu and selecting “View in groups” option.
Searching Apps #
You can filter the list of Apps by clicking the magnifier icon at the top and type the name of the App you are looking for.
Change language #
Applivery is available in 10 different languages. It automatically detects your operative system default language and applies if available. If not, the default language (English) will be automatically selected. You can change the language at any time from the “More options > Change language” menu located at the right top of the App Store.
Sharing options #
You can share the link to a given App with others in many different ways (QR Code, URL or through your favourite native Apps). Once inside an App follow this steps:
- Tap the “More options” right top menu.
- From the drop down menu, select “Share” option.
All sharing options will be display next, including a unique URL and QR code. You can also tap the “Share to…” option to display the native sharing options to share the App with others through the social Apps installed in your device.
Installing Apps #
Once inside an App in the App Store:
- Tap the “Install” green button.
- An alert will be shown from the bottom of the screen requesting confirmation to download the APK file. Click “OK” button.
- Once downloaded click “Open“.
- An alert will be shown asking if you want to install the App. Click “Install“.
- Another alert will be displayed noting that the App has not been recognized by Google Play. Click “INSTALL ANYWAY“.
- Additionally, a third alert could be displayed requesting permission to scan the application through Google Play Protect. We always recommend “SEND” for scanning.
Unknown sources & Unknown Apps #
If “Unknown sources” are disabled in your phone, a new alert will be displayed.
- Click “Settings” button.
- Enable “Allow from this source” check and click back to continue
Add to Home Screen #
You can add your organization App Store directly as a standard App in the Home Screen to simplify accessing your company Apps in a faster way.
- Open your organization App Store URL (i.e.: demo.applivery.com) using Google Chrome.
- Tap the “More options” button at the right top bar.
- Tap “Add to Home screen” option from the drop down menu.
- Choose a name for the App and click “Add” button.
- Drag & Drop the App icon or tap “Add automatically” button to finish.
You will find your organization App Store added to the Home Screen of your phone. It will remember your login settings and open in full screen mode for a better user experience.
Download materials #
You can access and download all the previous screenshots in high quality from the following link.